Home Warranties | How to protect your New Hampshire home purchase
With the Home Protection Plan Program, your New Hampshire home’s mechanical systems and major built-in appliances* are covered for 180 days during the listed period for the seller and one year after closing for the buyer.
Whether you’re a buyer or seller, your only out-of-pocket expense will be the deductibles for any approved claims. The cost of the warranty is collected at closing. *Conditions and limitations apply. Refer to actual contract for specific coverage.
• Increase the chance of selling your home by 29%
• Sell your home for 2.2% greater value
• Protect your home against unexpected repairs during the listing period
• Protect your budget. Rather than making allowances for items to be repaired, you’ll have just one low deductible per claim
• Call for repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Download the Pat Clancey Realty Home Warranty brochure, or call me at (603) 466-7316.